PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (Official Doc. EU L 119 from 04/05/2016 ) I hereby inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is a company under the name Agnieszka Wójcik Doradztwo Gospodarcze, ul. Kryształowa 24/39, 20-582 Lublin, NIP (Taxpayer’s ID): 661-214-36-79, REGON (business statistical number): 260788423
- We process your personal data for at least one of the following purposes:
a. implementation of services based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
b. in connection with your request to take action (including a request for contact), based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
c. fulfillment of legal obligations binding on us, such as issuing and storing invoices or responding to complaints in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR,
d. investigating possible claims arising from our cooperation in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- We will process your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned goals. Depending on the legal basis, this will be appropriate:
a. the duration of our cooperation,
b. the time of performing legal obligations and the time when the law requires Administrator to store data, e.g. tax regulations,
c. the time after which any claims arising from the contract will expire,
d. the time until you withdraw your consent.
- The recipients of your personal data may be bodies / institutions / entities authorized under the law, entities involved in the implementation of the contract / service as well as entities providing services to data controllers (legal services, IT services, marketing services, accounting services, HR).
- At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of such data and the right to transfer data, or the right to withdraw your consent
- Anyone who has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes, has the right to withdraw consent at any time and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal .
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you feel that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the law.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however the failure to provide data may result in the refusal to conclude the contract.
- This Cookies Policy (hereinafter "Cookies Policy") of the website www.wojcikdoradztwo.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is addressed to the users of the Website and specifies the type, scope, methods of using cookies and the rights and obligations of the user.
- The Administrator of your personal data is a company under the name Agnieszka Wójcik Doradztwo Gospodarcze, ul. Kryształowa 24/39, 20-582 Lublin, NIP (Taxpayer’s ID): 661-214-36-79, REGON (business statistical number): 260788423 (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider").
- When using the Website by the user, user's data is automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (so-called cookies), Google Analytics system and can be saved in server logs.
- Cookies files, referred to in point 1, are small text files sent to a computer or other end user device while browsing the Website. Cookies store the preferences of the user, which allows to improve the quality of provided services, improve search results and the accuracy of information displayed and to track user’s preferences. The user may opt out of cookies (or appropriate preference for their use by the web browser used by them) by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser used by them.
- The Service Provider uses the types of cookies listed below:
a. Essential files - files of key importance, enabling users to navigate the Website and use its functions, such as access to secure areas on the Website.
b. Performance files - collect information about how users use the Website, which parts of the Website they visit most often.
c. Functional files - registering choices made by users (such as username, language or region in which users reside).
- Google Analytics referred to in point 1, is a web analytics system that gives an insight into the Website's traffic used to conduct marketing activities.
- Social media of third parties (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) may register information about the user, for example if he clicks on the "Add" or "Like" button for a given social network site while staying on the Website. The service provider does not control the third parties or their activities. Information on social media sites is available on the above-mentioned websites.
The use of data
- The data provided by the user or collected automatically, are used by the Service Provider for the following purposes:
a. proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website,
b. monitoring the state of the session,
c. adaptation of the displayed information to the user's preferences,
d. analyzes, statistics, research and audit of Website views.
- Any additional questions and information related to this Cookies Policy should be sent to the e-mail address of the Service Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rules defined in the above Cookies Policy are subject to Polish law.